Have you ever encountered the error code pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25? This error often seen on your Outlook dashboard. It just indicates that something is wrong with your email. Most of us have used email to convey information from one person to another. That’s because of their high defense. So the focus of this article tells you more about the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error code and how to fix it. Let’s get started without a fuss.
Also Read: How To Reset Or Retrieve Xbox Live Password
Table of Contents
What Causes the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error?
The pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error occurs mainly due to an error in the software installation. This also occurs because of an overview mismatch with the opposite programming installed on the system. If you are using multiple accounts, they can sometimes trigger the error. The error pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 could run the same risk if programming projects changed in the system.
Ways to Fix the Error Code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
Now that we’re familiar with the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 email error, we’re no longer in the dark. However, the question remains, how can we solve this problem. Here are a few ways you can fix the email error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25].
1. Try Clearing Cookies and the Cache
As we’ve seen, using multiple accounts is the leading cause of email error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]. If multiple accounts are running in the same window, logging out of those accounts will result in this error. You can clear the cookies and cache to clean up your old records. It can also help you clear all of the information stored in your database. Are you wondering how to do it? Well, we got you covered. Follow the steps below to resolve the error.
- First, close the Microsoft Outlook.
- Now you can restart Outlook.
- Open some startup windows that will give you access to all of them.
- Update everything to the advanced version. Here you can upgrade to the latest edition called Office 365.
- Finally, if you carefully follow these steps, you will fix the [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error.
2. Use an Account to Access Microsoft Outlook
Are you a victim of managing many accounts in Microsoft Outlook? If so, there may be conflicts in your Outlook on the SMPT server. If so, you might see an email error [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] on your Outlook dashboard. That sounds scary. As bitter as it is, that is the plain truth. We need to learn to use a single account to access Microsoft Outlook. If you get the error after using multiple accounts, we’ll fix it. Here are some of the steps you can take to resolve the error code [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25].
- Sign out of all accounts that you’ve used to access Outlook.
- Then delete the programs that are running in the background.
- You can try to log into your account.
- Once this done, Microsoft Outlook will update.
- Now you can sign in with a specific account without causing any further errors.
- At last, you now error-free.
3. Use the Auto Repair Tool
If the above two methods still haven’t worked for you, give this one a try. You can use the auto repair tool.
- Open Outlook and click on “File” and “Account Settings.”
- In Account Settings, click the email account you are having a problem with and click Repair.
- Continue by clicking Repair Job.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen. This means that the e-mail error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] no longer exists.
4. Check the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center
If you have a problem with installed programs, you can fix it in the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center. For example, if Microsoft Outlook not installed correctly, this can cause problems. Contact the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center and try a diagnosis in the app. Be sure to follow the instructions for the latter. This will help you fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error and eventually get back to normal operation.
5. Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook Program and Reinstall It
The easiest method to eliminate the email error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] is to uninstall Microsoft Outlook. So it’s easy to deal with a complex problem. The reason for the error may be a compatibility problem between the Windows versions.
Not sure how to uninstall it? Here is a step-by-step process to uninstall the application.
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Start button on the screen or the Windows key on the keyboard.
- In the list of options, find the control panel. Start the control panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Find the Office 365 application in the list of programs and start it.
- Windows will ask if you want to confirm if you wish to uninstall the program.
- Accept, relax, and let the window complete the uninstallation process.
- Download and install the latest version of MS Outlook after you finish uninstalling the watch code.
- After you have a new, supported version of Outlook, sign in to your email account.
From here, you can keep using your Outlook account without any errors. So it’s that simple without breaking a sweat. Therefore, removing an application is a reliable way to handle almost any bug in a program.
If you received the error [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] don’t worry anymore. So use the above methods to fix the error in Microsoft Outlook. Furthermore, in the free internet age, you need to be careful. Hence, this is because you are installing a pirated version that is causing the error. But if the problem persists, you can contact Outlook support directly for further assistance.